THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INTERVENTIONS FOR ADDICTIONS: THE COCHRANE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL GROUP CONTRIBUTION
The conference was held in Rome October 24, 2008 at the National Institute of Health.
This event was organized by ISS in cooperation with The Department of Epidemiology ASL RME in occasion of 10th anniversary of The Cochrane Drugs and Alcohol Group.
Below are some of the presentations from the conference.
- Ian Chalmers. Controlled Trials before Archie Cochrane. Powerpoint presentation
- Marina Davoli. Systematic Reviews of the effectiveness of interventions for addictions: questions and answers. Powerpoint presentation
- Fabrizio Faggiano. Uncertainties and gaps in knowledge about the effectiveness of interventions fro addictions: research perspectives. Powerpoint presentation
- Alessandro Liberati. From scientific evidence to implementation into practice and research. Powerpoint presentation
- The impact of systematic reviews on the Health Service
David Foxcroft. Evidence based prevention: the contribution of systematic reviews. Powerpoint presentation